The PDO threading is an innovative and safe procedure that acts as a frame for lifting and tightening loose and sagging skin, without surgery.
The PDO threads (polydioxanone) are bio-absorbable sutures used in vascular surgery. They are completely absorbed (within 8-12 months) and hydrolysed into carbon dioxide and water.
The threads are injected into the hypodermis of the skin using a fine needle, stimulating production of new collagen. Their role as a scaffold create vectors of collagen that lift sagging tissue.
They are available many types and sizes of PDO lifting sutures, Mono screw, PDO COG, etc.
What areas can be treated with PDO threading?
- Crows feet.
- Periorbital .
- Nasolabial folds.
- Jowl area.
Benefits of PDO Thread Lift
- It is an absolutely safe procedure, without side effects, except some edema or hematoma.
- Short treatment time: (20-30 minutes).
- The procedure is not painful so numbing isn’t necessary.
- You will be able to immediately return to your everyday activities.
- Visible improvement for the next 4-6 months.
- Two weeks after the PDO Threads Lift, the procedure could be combined with treatments such as PRP, Botox, Hyaluronic acid, Radiofrequencies and Lasers for the best results.