Mesotherapy is the injection of medications or chemically active substances into the mesoderm (dermis) or subcutaneous tissue.
Mesotherapy is used for a variety of purposes including:
- Cellulite reduction.
- Increases skin’s elasticity and firmness.
- Wrinkle elimination.
- Reduction or elimination of unwanted local accumulations of fat.
- Alopecia and hair loss.
Different techniques can be used in mesotherapy:
- Mesotherapy injection techniques: – the nappage method, in which injections penetrate to the epidermal layer.
- Epidermal junction: – the papular technique, in which reagents are injected into the dermo. It uses the electrophoresis technique, easily opens channels into cells membrane, promoting high concentration active substances, directly to penetrate into deeper skin layers. Mesoporation – Electroporation – JOBRE
The active substances used are multivitamins, hyaluronic acid, tightening and lipolytic agents.
For great results, 4 sessions every 15-20 days are required. Maintenance therapy should occur every 3-4 months.
Autologous or PRP (Plasma rich in growth factors) mesotherapy – ”Vampire facelift”
Autologous or PRP Mesotherapy is an innovative anti-aging treatment. PRP is an autologous concentrated and activated preparation of platelets and their associated growth factors. It is a purely natural process using the body’s own healing factors.
During the application, the growth factors are injected intradermally.
This revolutionary procedure stimulates the wound healing process and leads to slow down of the aging process.
The Platelet Rich Plasma (Vampire Facial) therapy can be used to treat.
- Crow’s feet.
- Dark circles around the eyes.
- Fine lines around the mouth.
- Skin tone and texture.
- Sun damaged skin.
- Acne scarring.
- Neck and décolletage areas.
- Hair loss – androgenic alopecia.
How safe is the PRP treatment?
It is a safe, effective and purely natural process using your body’s healing factors, so it is fully compatible with you.
How many sessions are requiered?
A range of 4-6 per year are offering you the greatest results.
Laser Co2 Fractional and PRP combined therapy
Immediately following your CO2 Fractional Laser Resurfacing, adding of PRP directly to the skin will speed up the healing process producing new colagen, amplify the effects offering long-term results in minimal down-time.
The results are impressive and immediately visible: Brightness and rejuvenation by the first session!
Some important details about the procedure
Topical anesthetic creams are used to relieve pain and itching.
Concealing redness can be done with makeup.
You can easy return to your daily activities.